With over 20 years of overall professional career, Baljeet Singh is extensively experienced in US corporate, partnership and individual tax planning, tax compliance including multistate tax returns filings with foreign accounts and assets reporting, and representation before IRS and other government agencies. Mr. Singh also carries extensive experience in financial statements audit, review, and compilation.
Mr. Singh is based out of Edison, New Jersey office of Chugh CPA’s LLP. The following are the practice areas Mr. Singh is engaged with:
- Consultation on Choice of Business Entity and Business Formation
- Business & Individual Tax Planning & Tax Filing including Complex Multistate Filings
- Audit Representation before IRS and other Government Agencies
- Foreign Income Reporting including IRS streamline Filing Procedures
- CFO Services
- Audit, Review and Compilation including 401K Audits
- Consulting Services including Business Plans, Business Valuation, and 409A Valuations
Mr. Singh is a graduate with major in Accounting from University of Delhi, India and Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a Certified Public Accountant from the State of California and New Jersey.
Mr. Singh is a member of the Board of Directors of the Sikh American Chamber of Commerce, a global non-profit organization, and active with TiE (The Indus Entrepreneur), New Jersey and New York, a largest entrepreneurs’ organization in the world.