Edith Miranda-Smith is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of California and a partner with the Cerritos office of the firm. She manages audit reviews and compilation of engagements, including 401K and SAS 70 audits. She also prepares and reviews financial statements, federal & multi-state tax returns for corporate and non-corporate client and performs tax planning for corporate and non-corporate entities.
Edith is also a Certified Public Accountant in Philippines, Treasurer of the Crescenta Valley Filipino SDA Church, member of the California Society of CPAs, and the Association of Legal Administrators. She previously held the position of an internal Auditor for a multinational bank in Philippines for 11 years.
- University of the East, Manila, B.S., 1985
- Certified Public Accountant, California (2002)
- Certified Public Accountant, Philippines (1986)
- Internal auditor of Multinational bank in the Philippines for 11 years.
- Treasurer of Crescenta Valley Filipino SDA Church