Elvira Padernal is a Senior Accountant with the firm. Elvira performs professional accounting functions such as application of established accounting standards, principles, and practices. She also prepares tax returns for individuals and businesses apart from book-keeping and payroll related functions.
She has extensive experience working with the Philippine National Bank and with City Land Carmona Heights Homeowners’ Association , Inc. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, watching movies and cooking.
- Prior to joining Chugh CPAs, LLP, she worked for the Philippine National Bank until 2005, 12 years in Internal Audit and 6 years in general banking.
- Former officer of the City Land Carmona Heights Homeowner’s Association Inc.
- California Society of CPA
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Philippine-American Society of CPA