Kapil Handa is a Certified Public Accountant in the firm’s Atlanta office. Mr. Handa has been with the firm since June 2009. He is involved in preparing and reviewing tax returns for individuals, corporations, and LLCs. In addition, Mr. Handa is also involved in preparing and reviewing business valuations and financial statement projections; conducting audits, reviews, and compilation of financial statements; preparing, and reviewing monthly bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax returns.
Prior to joining Chugh CPAs, LLP, Mr. Handa worked for Gifford, Hillegass, & Ingwersen, LLP in Atlanta for about three years where he gained experience in audits, reviews and compilations of a variety of closely held businesses including: manufacturing, restaurant, hedge-funds, non-profit, and employee benefit plans.
- American Institute of CPAs
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- The Indus Entrepreneur
- Technology Association of Georgia
- International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Certified Public Accountant 2006
- Post Graduate Certificate in International Marketing, Humber College, Canada, 2003