Hiding money from IRS overseas is not a good plan

Kapil Handa Many people have financial accounts in foreign countries, but very few of them report it.  To resolve this problem, Congress passed legislation a few decades ago requiring certain U.S. taxpayers to report their foreign accounts by filing form FinCen 114 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts). In the tax world, this form […]
Continue Reading