CPA - New York
The CPA’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base in reviewing, processing and reporting financial data.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in analyzing and interpreting financial data, is fanatical about the details and enjoys solving challenging puzzles. Our most successful CPAs are true believers in keeping things orderly and compliant and they maintain a well-organized yet adaptable work style. Because we expect our CPAs to support the firm’s efforts in business development, this person must also be comfortable engaging in marketing efforts to bring additional business to the firm.
Provide Accounting and Tax Filing Services for Various Types of Businesses Including Private, Public, Government and Non-Profit Organizations
Conduct Independent Attestation and Auditing Services for Financial Statements and Other Client Requirements
Support Financial Statement and Forecasting Actions
Anticipate and Mitigate Potential Financial Issues for Clients and Develop Strategies to Avoid Areas of Exposure
Compile Data and Prepare/update Systems, Spreadsheets, and Various Reports
Builds Client Relationships and Maintains a Smooth Working Engagement
Participate Fully in Meetings, Training and Team Building Events
Involved in Business Development Activities that Market the Firm and Generate New Revenue
Adhere to The Concept of Team, Aligning to And Supporting the Firm’s Vision, Mission, Goals, and Core Values
Additional Responsibilities, as Directed by Leadership
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Valid CPA License Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Related Field
- 0-3 Years’ Experience in the United States Public Accounting
- Extremely Accurate and Thorough
- Knowledge of And Proficiency in Financial and Tax Software Tools
- Strong Project Management and Multitasking Skills
- Highly-Organized and Able to Prioritize and Plan Efficiently
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.