Accountant - Reston
The Chugh LLP is seeking an Accountant with 2-3 years’ experience in Public Accounting/ US Accounting and Taxation.
The work involves maintaining financial records and preparing and auditing financial statements. Preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals and various types of corporate entities. Support in audits, review and compilation of books of the clients. And research and resolution of accounting and tax issues for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and complete work assignments/projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with peers, managers, and the public, on both individual and group levels.
- Ability to analyze problems with detail and accuracy, keep complex records, assemble and organize data, and prepare reports from such data.
- Knowledge of accepted principles and practices of auditing, following written audit programs, and preparing adequate working papers to document audit work performed and conclusions reached.
- 2-3 yrs experience in Public Accounting/US Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus but not required
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.