The Associate CPA is responsible for analyzing and reporting financial status of various types of
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in analyzing and interpreting financial data, is fanatical
about the details and enjoys solving challenging puzzles. Our most successful Associate CPAs are true
believers in keeping things orderly and compliant and they maintain a well-organized yet adaptable
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for tax returns and accounting services for various types of businesses.
- Responsible for independent attestations and auditing services for things such as company
accounts and financial statements of all kinds.
- Accounting and reporting for government agencies if needed.
- Accounting and reporting for non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations.
- Accounting and reporting for public and private companies.
- Supports financial statement and forecasting actions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current valid CPA license required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 0-2 years’ experience in Public Accounting
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Knowledge of and proficiency in financial and tax software tools
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
TYPICAL HIRING PROCESS:
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview with Direct Supervisor
- Face to Face Interview with additional Team Members
- Reference Check
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to email@example.com.