Finance Assistant - Cerritos
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements on accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.