POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager
TEAM: ACC, General
LOCATION: Cerritos, CA (Headquarters)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Partner
CLASSIFICATION: Full time, non-exempt
The Senior Manager’s primary purpose is to guide the team in complex financial issues and support the
goals of the team and ensure timely completion.
The role is an ideal fit for someone who has excellent leadership skills. Our ideal Senior Managers
believe in working together and actively using new ideas to have innovative approaches to issues.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing feedback as necessary to all employees. Participating in mentoring and coaching
- Working closely with the partners in crafting strategies and executing plans.
- Advising team on complex financial issues.
- Overseeing recruiting and retention of people.
- Handle cases and ensure timely completion of deadlines.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current valid CPA license required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 10 plus years’ experience in Public Accounting
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Knowledge of and proficiency in financial and tax software tools
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
TYPICAL HIRING PROCESS:
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview with Direct Supervisor
- Face to Face Interview with additional Team Members
- Reference Check
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.