POSITION TITLE: Senior Partner
TEAM: ACC, General
LOCATION: Cerritos, CA (Headquarters)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Managing Partner
CLASSIFICATION: Full time, exempt
The Senior Partner is responsible to develop the firm’s policies, planning activities, provide day-t-day
management and administration of one or more branch offices.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in analyzing and interpreting financial data, is fanatical
about the details and enjoys solving challenging puzzles. Our most successful Senior Partners are
comfortable in engaging in marketing efforts to bring additional business to the firm.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to provide leadership of the firm in terms of motivation of partners and CPAs.
- Responsible to build an effective management team.
- Responsible in keeping the firm to work towards profitability.
- Overseeing recruiting and retention of people.
- Ensure the firm deals effectively with risk management. This includes acceptance and
continuance of clients, quality control, personnel policies, billing and collections.
- Provides strategic planning.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current valid CPA license required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 20 plus years’ experience in Public Accounting
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Knowledge of and proficiency in financial and tax software tools
- project management and multitasking skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
TYPICAL HIRING PROCESS:
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview with Direct Supervisor
- Face to Face Interview with additional Team Members
- Reference Check
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to email@example.com.