POSITION TITLE: Team Lead
TEAM: ACC, General
LOCATION: Cerritos, CA (Headquarters)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Partner
CLASSIFICATION: Full time, exempt
The Team Lead’s primary purpose is to be responsible for the team’s effective functioning and provide
guidance from time to time.
The role is an ideal fit for someone who has excellent leadership skills. Our ideal Team Leads believe in
working together and actively using new ideas to have innovative approaches to issues.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors activity to promote an effective work environment.
- Monitors tasks and workflow to ensure that department priorities and goals are met.
- Provides task-related guidance and direction to associates.
- Advises Manager of observable associate performance & behavior.
- Conducts training for new associates as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current valid CPA license required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 8 plus years’ experience in Public Accounting
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Knowledge of and proficiency in financial and tax software tools
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
TYPICAL HIRING PROCESS:
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview with Direct Supervisor
- Face to Face Interview with additional Team Members
- Reference Check
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.