Why Your Tax Refund May Be Smaller This Year
May 06, 2022|
Some people may find that they have higher tax bills for 2021 than they have in previous years. During this live event, CPA Dimple Sankhla and Business Development and Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan discuss the many factors could contribute to this increase in taxes including:
- Stock market impacts:
- Increased mutual fund earnings.
- Wash sales losses.
- Vesting of restricted stock units.
- Unemployment compensation.
- Underestimation of tax withholding.
- Changes to the child tax credit payouts.
- Disqualification for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
- And more.
- Tax Planning
- Employer Taxes: Withholding Compliance
- Audits & Assurances
- Agreed Upon Procedure Reports
- Accurate Accounting
- General Accounting Services
- Customized Accounting Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Internal Control Evaluation Ssae 16 Report
- Reviews And Compilations
- Cash Flow And Profit Analysis
- Banking And Finance
- Choice Of Entity And Start Up Business Services
- Cost Segregation