Student Visas and Work Authorization

[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:30|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”heading_center”]

Our team seamlessly collaborates with students to gather all necessary documentation to get and maintain status. We stay up to date on US immigration policy, and empower employers to comply with immigration law.

In business for over 20 years, the Chugh, LLP team is experienced in serving the needs of student visa employers. Our services include guidance on:

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and Optional Practical Training (OPT) regulations
  • OPT and CPT workers at third-party sites
  • Sponsoring H-1B visas or green cards

For more information, please contact us at

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”90px”][vc_tta_tour][vc_tta_section title=”Visa Types” tab_id=”1513808861266-617add4c-c01b”][vc_column_text]

F-1 student visa

M visas

[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section tab_id=”1513808861325-d0edb604-5489″][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]