Join experienced Senior Accountant Pooja Srivastava for a discussion on critical tax relief available for the year 2020 in the form of tax extensions and charitable contribution limits.
Pooja will cover key frequently asked questions, including:
- Is everyone eligible to extend their tax filing deadline?
- Do tax filers need a separate extension for FBAR forms?
- Will I be charged interest and penalties if I file my taxes, but I do not make my tax payment?
- What are the tax filing deadlines for entities following a fiscal year end?
- What are the charitable contribution deduction limits for 2020 taxes?
- Are there any other tax extensions that filers should know about?
Trusted Tax Experts
Contact our Chugh CPAs, LLP professionals to learn more about tax relief and savings options available to your business.