Tax Problems Government Examinations And Representation

[vc_row][vc_column css=”.vc_custom_1469349759907{margin-top: 50px !important;margin-bottom:50px !important;border-bottom-width: 50px !important;}”][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:30|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”heading_center”][vc_column_text]

Are you having problems with any government agencies (such as IRS, State, County, City, UI, DOL, Workers Compensation etc)? We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that these government agencies can put you through. We pride ourselves in being very efficient, and of course, extremely discrete. By ignoring the government notices, problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.

If you owe any of the government agencies, you have a very serious problem. It may take the government agencies several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life. Please take a look through our complete government agencies’ problem resolution services:

  • Have you received any government agencies’ audit notification? We undertake audit representation.
  • Haven’t filed your state or federal income tax returns for years? Come to us and we will file your returns
  • Do you owe back taxes? We will draft a suitable payment plan for you.
  • Do you have payroll tax problems? We will solve them for you.
  • Have any of the government agency placed tax liens on your real estate assets? We will show you how to deal with them.
  • Is the government agency threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank? Come to us and find a solution.
  • Is the government agency threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? We can prevent that.
  • Is the government agency threatening to seize your personal property? We can address this issue.
  • Owe the government agency a lot of money? – Our firm offers help in compromise.
  • Need more time to pay – We can draft a suitable installment plan for you.
  • Like to get out from your tax burden completely. We can draft you payment plan.
  • Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? You can take relief under innocent spouse relief.
  • Like to see what the IRS has on you. We can see your IRS records for you.