Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

[vc_row][vc_column css=”.vc_custom_1469349759907{margin-top: 50px !important;margin-bottom: 50px !important;border-bottom-width: 50px !important;}”][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:30|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”heading_center”][vc_column_text]

Abused spouses or children of US Citizens or Permanent Residents can petition to obtain lawful status in the United States which allows them to receive employment authorization and access to health benefits. Both women and men may self-petition.

For more information, please contact us at