Many businesses are facing shortfalls in revenue, cutbacks in employment, and other disruptions caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Join Chugh, LLP’s expert CPAs to learn more about critical financing options available to your business during our pre-recorded webinar from Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
During this session we will offer critical insight into topics including:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) Loans, and
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans
- Loan terms
- How to apply
- Loan forgiveness
- Which loan should business owners file for?
- Financing Options for Mid-Sized Businesses
- The California Government Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
- Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) Assistance
Hear from expert Chugh, LLP attorneys and CPAs on new financing available for businesses amid COVID-19, including:
- Navneet Chugh: Managing Partner, Attorney, and CPA
- Kislay Banka: Partner, CPA
- Angelita Chavez: Attorney, Immigration Lead
- Kapil Handa: Partner, CPA
- Asha Inamdar: CPA, Team Lead
- Ramesh Patel: Partner, CPA
- Shailesh Patel: Executive Director
- Jagrut Shah: Partner, CPA
- Baljeet Singh: Partner, CPA
- Satya Yeruva: CPA