How to Report Foreign Assets on US Taxes and Save on Penalties

Practice Areas

During this discussion, Chugh CPAs, LLP Partner, and CPA Baljeet Singh covers how to file taxes in the United States for your foreign assets and income, including real estate, mutual funds, and more. He also goes into detail about who needs to file returns FBAR and Form 8938, and the penalties incurred for not filing them.

This discussion was recorded live on August 5, 2021.