How To Save Money On Your Personal Taxes
June 03, 2022|
Everyone must pay taxes. But if you plan correctly, you can significantly reduce the amount of money that you owe to the government each year.
During this live conversation with Accountant Naina Agrawal and host Sasha Preston-Suni, we discuss some of your most frequently asked questions related to tax deductions and tax credits, including:
- The difference between tax credits and tax deductions.
- Taking the standard deduction versus itemizing your deductions.
- How retirement and health savings account tax deductions work.
- Deducting donations from your taxable income.
- Required documentation.
- And more.
- Tax Planning
- Employer Taxes: Withholding Compliance
- Audits & Assurances
- Agreed Upon Procedure Reports
- Accurate Accounting
- General Accounting Services
- Customized Accounting Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Internal Control Evaluation Ssae 16 Report
- Reviews And Compilations
- Cash Flow And Profit Analysis
- Banking And Finance
- Choice Of Entity And Start Up Business Services
- Cost Segregation