NEW COVID-19 RELIEF FOR BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS: KEY PROVISIONS OF THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021
New Covid-19 Relief For Businesses And Individuals: Key Provisions Of The American Rescue Plan Act Of 2021
President Joe Biden’s March 2021 legislation, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, is one of the largest economic relief plans in United States history. The law contains new relief measures to help businesses and individuals weather the COVID-19 pandemic.
Don’t miss our pre-recorded live webinar our tax experts share insight into new tax benefits and financial support available under the legislation. We cover some of the act’s most impactful provisions, and help you understand how they benefit you, including:
- Tax credits for family and sick leave.
- Expansion of the Employee Retention Credit (ERC).
- Extended unemployment benefits and changes to the way they are taxed.
- New stimulus checks.
- Targeted Economic Income Disaster Loan (EIDL) advances.
- And more.
Our expert tax panel includes:
- Bhakti Pujara: Partner and CPA
- Sukhpaul Hundal: Partner and CPA
- Satya Reddy: CPA
- Hansa Patel: Senior Tax Accountant
- Neha Karnwal: Senior Tax Accountant