THE BIDEN TAX PLAN: WHAT BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS SHOULD KNOW
The Biden Tax Plan: What Businesses And Individuals Should Know
President Joe Biden’s recent tax proposals could increase taxes for corporations and wealthy individuals while delivering benefits to certain individuals.
During our live webinar from June 2, 2021, our tax professionals cover the potential impacts of Biden’s proposed tax plans for businesses and individuals.
Our experienced accountants cover critical aspects of the policies including:
- Corporate tax increases.
- Tax hikes for the wealthy.
- Estate planning impact.
- Limitations to real estate tax breaks.
- Tax credits.
- Paid family leave.
- Retirement planning.
- Free community college and preschool.
- And more.
Gain insight from Chugh CPAs, LLP experts, including:
- Sukhpaul Hundal: Partner, CPA
- Ashleen Sahni: CPA, Team Lead
- Maunika Patel: Team Lead, Accountant
- Komal Kabra: CPA
- Monika Chawdhary: Accountant