WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FINANCIAL STATEMENT AUDIT, REVIEW, OR COMPILATION AND WHEN YOU’LL NEED ONE
What To Expect From Your Financial Statement Audit, Review, Or Compilation And When You’ll Need One
Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations can provide many benefits to your business, including helping to build trust and legitimacy.
Whether you want to obtain financing for your business, sell your company, comply with government reporting requirements, improve your company’s internal controls, and more, there are numerous circumstances when your company may need an audit, review, or compilation.
During this live presentation from May 5, 2021, our Chugh CPAs, LLP experts are here to help you through the financial assurance process. Join us to gain insight into:
- The difference between audits, reviews, and compilations.
- When each level of assurance is required.
- How to prepare for an audit and what to expect.
- Different uses for audits, reviews, and compilations.
- And more.
Our panel of experienced auditors includes:
- Eunice Go: Partner, CPA
- Edith Miranda-Smith: Partner, CPA
- Kislay Banka: Partner, CPA
- Kapil Handa: Partner, CPA
- Jyoti Jhaveri: Accounting Team Lead